CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday 9: The Waiting




1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
- yes, I was waiting for like, 3 hours online for my sister.

2. How do you eat oreos?
- I love to oreos with vanilla ice cream

3. Are you cocky?
- no

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
- none

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most?
- HBO and ETC

6. Have you ever seen the ocean?
- of course

7. Have you ever been hospitalized?
- yup! twice when I gave birth and once when I had my gallbladder removed

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer?
- I am sorry but I don't like rootbeer

9. Could you live without a computer?
- I wish I can....:)

Photobucket

3 comments:

I am Harriet

Oreos and Vanilla ice cream- hhhmmm sounds good.
Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-glad-to-have-great-looking-saturday.html

Jodi

Oreo's and ice cream... YUM! Happy Saturday!

Lizze

So do you dip your Oreos in the ice cream? Or just buy Cookies and Cream ice cream?

Either way, Happy very, very (about to be even later) Saturday 9! :) lol

Get paid To Promote at any Location