CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

House Hunting

I've been preoccupied with so many things lately. Hubby and I are planning to invest on something that is worth our hard earned money. We both agreed that we should consider purchasing a new house and have it rented since we have to stay at my parent's house. Buying a house will be a very good investment for us and for our kid's future but before going into it we have to read and study everything about Real Property Management so that everything about our plan will be on the right track.

We've been hunting affordable and cute little houses around our village and so far the houses that hubby and I saw were too expensive. I just hope that we can find one very soon. Wish us luck!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jane

grabe dami mong post ngayon puro sponsorship hahaha...

HATAW!

Esther Yudi

Hehe ..., You are now hunting for the house. I have got it, but really disappointed. Be careful in choosing them ...

Get paid To Promote at any Location