CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday 9: Be True to Your School




1. What was your favorite subject in high school?
- Psychology

2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?
- I do, I love to watch The Biggest Loser and Pinoy Big Brother

3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
- Big Brother

4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
- real but sometimes some people tend to fake for a reason

5. What did you look like when you were a teenager?
- still the same but I have curly hair and thick eyebrows....eewww! lol!

6. Whose advice do you listen to?
- my family and friends

7. How often are you sick?
- not so often...I am religiously taking my vitamins and food supplements

8. Do you like or dislike change?
- it depends

9. How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?
- a couple of times

Photobucket





2 comments:

I am Harriet

Seems like a lot of us like The Biggest Loser :)

Have a great Saturday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-many-times-in-your-life-have-you.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT

It's great that you aren't sick a lot! Happy weekend...

Get paid To Promote at any Location