Friday, November 27, 2009
1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to bring your umbrella.
2. I exercised this morning followed at once by my children imitating me.
3. The trouble is I haven't finished my holiday shopping.
4.My sister stays many miles away from us.
5. With a faint pop she doesn't know what to do next.
6. With all the problems that she is having, everything around here looks shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a peaceful evening with my family, tomorrow my plans include reviewing my daughter for her exams next week and Sunday, I want to have a good time at the mall with my hubby and kids!