CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good Morning!

Good Morning Friends! It's not very usual for me to be awake at this early (7AM) I slept at 4am and have to be up early for my little girl. She has to be in school early because she will be competing in a sports fest. Hubby and I will be watching her game later. I just wish my Symone good luck!

Anyway, I want to share that hubby and I talked last night about saving some money to buy a Modern Furniture for our house. Hubby thinks that our furniture are a little bit outdated and some needs to be repaired. I just told him that we should start saving now and cut down all the unnecessary expenses.

Till my next post!



Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location