CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, November 6, 2009

Adgitize Payment (October)

Adgitize your web site.


Yesterday I received my fourth payment from Adgitize. I am so happy because the payment is earlier than expected. I've been with Adgitize for several months now and I am contented and happy with their services and I am earning a bit just by doing things that I practically do everyday. I advise you guys to try Adgitize in promoting your sites. My blog's traffic has improved a lot with the help of Adgitize.

Here's another proof of payment from Adgitize ....


if you want to join Adgitize please click the banner below...Thanks!

Adgitize your web site.


Photobucket





3 comments:

Jane

inggit ako haahah! di bale next year sali na talaga ako hahah...

Graffiti

Hmm I write a lot of posts, do my 100 Adgitize clicks a day, but still I don't make enough each month to pay for the fee. I made $14 this month but it now costs $24 argggh.

Kerslyn

congrats! matatagalan pa ata bago ako maka-receive ng payment. :-)

anyway, was here thru my http://kersyang.com

Get paid To Promote at any Location