Saturday, August 8, 2009
Saturday 9: On Broadway
1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when?
- nope, not yet
2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week.
- sitting in front of the tv for almost 24 hours just to keep me updated with the death of the former president Cory Aquino
3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"?
- honestly, never did I lie to get someone
4. Tell us about your best friend.
- he has been my bestfriend for 12 years now. He is the most patient person I have ever known. He knows how to make me happy every time I am sad. He is my strength whenever I am so down. I am so lucky to have the bestest friend anyone could ever have. I thank God for giving me my bestfriend. Guess who he is..... actually my bestfriend is my hubby.
5. What was the best vacation that you ever had?
- it was last year when my family was complete. my sister who is working abroad came home. we were so happy and we enjoyed every single moment that our family was together.
6. What was the last big purchase you made?
- I spent quite a lot for a new mobile phone. I bought a new phone last week.
7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it?
- I love fruit juices and all sorts of milk shakes eversince I was little
8. When was the last time someone did not believe you?
- just this morning when I told my daughter that I will be leaving for Dubai to be with my sister. Actually I am really bluffing, I just wanted to see her reaction.
9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars?
- Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. I love them!