CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, August 10, 2009

2nd Time With The Smile Shop

Last March I posted something about my first online purchase at entrecard market. I was so happy that the following day I got the item already. I love the lip serum and I used it practically everyday. It soothes and freshens your lips. Last Thursday, I ordered again from The Smile Shop 5 tubes of this restorative lip serum. I am planning to give one to my mom who loves this kinds of stuff. I was so happy that this morning hubby, again, handed me a package from The Smile Shop. Yipee! I got the 5 tubes of lip serum already. I am kinda addicted to it and it's been weeks since my old tube bid me goodbye :D


If you want to find out more about this cool lip serum visit their site and check out some other cool stuffs they are offering.

Thanks again to Josette for being so prompt on my orders. More Power to you!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location