Sunday, August 9, 2009
*Think back to ten years ago on this month.
*Write truthful answers and ELABORATE. This makes it more interesting!
*If you don't have a scanner you may omit #14 but I think if you do you should totally do it!
*It's about personal changes. Have fun with it!
Then: August 1999
1. Age: 23
2. Romantic Status: I've been dating with hubby for more than 2 years already
3. Occupation: government employee
4. Fun night out: every Friday night with my co-workers
5. My BFFs: Rodalyn Lorilla
6. I spent way too much time: reading my favorite pocketbooks and going out with my friends
7. I spent not enough time: with my family
8. I wanted to be when I grew up: a lawyer
9. Biggest concern: where to hang out every week ends
10. What my biggest concern should have been: my future
11. Where did I live: at my parent's place
12. Dumbest thing I did that year: partying like there's no tomorrow and neglecting my bf then now my hubby
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: Enjoy everything while you're young
14. Picture of me then:
Now: August 2009
1. Age: 33
2. Romantic Status: happily married
3. Occupation: none
4. Fun night out: movie dates with hubby every Saturday and dining out with my whole family every Sunday
5. My BFFs: it will be hubby... my faithful BFF
6. I spend way too much time: doing some online stuffs
7. I spend not enough time: sleeping
8. I want to be when I grow up: to be a lawyer still
9. Biggest concern: health
10. What my biggest concern should be: still my family's health
11. Where do I live: same place but different house
12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: suffered from hypochondriac
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: job well done!
1. What do I miss most from 1999: being stress free and having a stable job
2. What do I miss least from 1999: some people that I would rather forget
3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of: having a happy life and family
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: finishing law