CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, March 13, 2009

My First Ever Online Purchase At The Entrecard Market


This morning hubby handed me a package from Air21. I ordered a restorative lip serum yesterday morning at The Smile Shop thru the entrecard market. It was my first time to order at the market. I was happy that the seller is prompt in replying on my inquiry and took action on my order immediately. I am now a contented and satisfied buyer. Thanks Josette! If you want to know more about this restorative lip serum visit TheSmileShop Magazine

Photobucket

2 comments:

Siddhartha

Congratulations! Hope the product is good.

Josette

Hi Tricia, wasn't able to read this post soon, just saw it today, a bit late..ugh..but sooo happy I got my 850ec from Entrecard Marketplace...yehey! this is fun!

Get paid To Promote at any Location