CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Need To Relax!

I've been very busy these past days. Symone's final exams ended last week. Symone and I was very busy reviewing and at the same time my son Liam was sick for four days. Summer has finally started this week. Hubby will be having his holy week vacation and I am so excited to spend more quality time with my family. I told hubby that I really need to relax a little. I wanted to have a massage but having a massage these days can be very expensive. Hubby told me to look for an educational dvd about massage so that we can both learn and later on apply it on ourselves to save money. Hubby and I love to go to massage parlors to unwind and relax. Lucky me, I found this educational dvd that has stone massage video, breast massage and hand reflexology

Here's the teaser of the educational dvd about massages

Massage Therapy Video

Full Body Massage Video | Massage Therapy DVD

This dvd can be ordered for $54.95 plus shipping, by calling 1-800-414-2434 or visiting www.VideoShelf.com. The complete set can be purchased for $132.00, at a savings of 20%.

Photobucket

Get paid To Promote at any Location