CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, March 6, 2009

Francis Magalona is Dead



Mom is watching her favorite noontime show. She called me and told me that Francis Magalona is dead already. I was so shocked. Is this true? I searched the net and saw one blog post that it is indeed true... Francis M., 44 years old, passed away this noon.



My sincerest condolences to the family of the Philippine's Master Rapper Francis Magalona

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous

Bye IDol. May you rest in peace. So long master of rap.

Forgetful Princess

How sad. He is indeed the master rapper here in the Philippines.

RIP Francis .

Lainy

GOSH!

I thought he's OK na. Biglaan naman ata to. That exactly speaks how life is- too short to be wasted on crap. My heart goes out to the bereaved family of the Master Rapper...

Enchie

It was really sad losing an icon...he is of great influence for the love of this country...

Get paid To Promote at any Location