CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, March 15, 2009

All About Perfume

I have this passion for perfumes. Ever since I was little I love to have a cologne or perfume on my little bag. Now that I am all grown up and already a mother I tend to splurge on perfumes. I love to collect different colognes and perfumes and sometimes I forgot to wear some of them. I was cleaning my stuffs last night and found out that I still have several unopened boxes of perfumes.

My all time favorite perfume is Clinique's Happy. This was the same perfume that I used during my wedding. I love floral scents so much.

If you happen to be a lover of scent like me, visit this new site called Talk Perfume. Trust me, it'll be worth you time.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location