CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, January 26, 2009

To My Son


Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Mommy is so proud of you. You are daddy and mommy's gift from God. Seeing you and Ate grow makes mommy realize how lucky she is and how happy her life is.

I hope and I pray to God that you and ate will always be safe and healthy. I know that you will grow up to be a good person and I hope you will never ever forget the fate that daddy and mommy taught you and ate.

Daddy, Mommy and Ate Symone loves you so much.

Happy Birthday!

Love,
Mommy


Photobucket

2 comments:

es

how adorable!happy birthday...:)

Michelle @womenwwin

CUTE!!
Hello! Great blog, I drop on it often! I started a Ring for dedicated Entrecard bloggers who are dedicated bloggers. Consider joining? :) http://www.ringsurf.com/ring/nr2856/

Get paid To Promote at any Location