CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Action All Stars For My Daughter

Dotcom_outlinedall

My daughter loves to play online games and since she is in kindergarten school already I am only allowing her to play her computer games every weekend. She loves role playing and sports games and since she is playing online I wanted to monitor her games and check on her every time she is playing because I want her to play games which is suited for her age. I don't want her to play online games that is not safe for her young age. And since I have a one year old son also I cannot monitor my daughter as often as I wanted.

It's a good thing that I learned about the ActionAllStars.com. I tried it out myself before letting my daughter play it. I can attest that this game is safe for kids. Kids can chat with different players but their chat is being monitored by the site's moderators. ActionAllStars.com is fun to play. Kids can choose what to play. They can choose from football, baseball and basketball.

I've made my daughter her own account and I let her choose her own avatar and we both decided and agreed to name it ELAIZAH. Elaizah is my daughter's name and she was so happy seeing her name together with the avatar that she did.



Aside from being a free online community, us, parents can be assured that our kids will have fun while having a safe environment on the net.

Post?slot_id=30649&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location