CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tired but Happy

We had lunch yesterday at my aunt's place. It's my aunt's 26th wedding anniversary and she invited us at her place in Dasmarinas Cavite for a simple get together. It was almost 3 hours drive from our place. We were so happy to be with her family again. We had our never ending chit chats about anything. I bought my kinds along with us so as expected I am so tired just looking after them.

After lunch my sister Ella decided go to Tagaytay City to have our merienda there. It was a short trip from Cavite to Tagaytay.

It was freezing cold. There were so many people as expected and we had a hard time looking for a nice place for a merienda and to have a good sight of Taal Volcano. Since it was all spur of the moment, we didn't have our jackets. It was so cold.

We were so happy since our family was complete. I just hope I can stop the time and just stay there with my family. It'll be only 2 weeks and my sister Ella will be back in Dubai again. I will surely miss her.

Anyway, here are some of our pictures yesterday.


Us having merienda at Carlos Pizza




With my sister Ella and my kids overlooking Taal Lake




My Family
Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location