CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Midnight Snack at Cafe Ano



Just got home from ATC (Alabang Town Center) My sister Ella wanted to have a midnight snack somewhere in Alabang. So off we go there to look for an open restro to have a snack before we sleep. Almost all the restaurants were closed already. We saw this resto called Cafe Ano at Westgate Alabang. We decided to eat there. At first we just wanted to have a snack but after checking out their foods we ended up having a late dinner again. The food were great! I was so full. We ordered Bibingka (rice cake), Tomatoes and Mozzarella, Norwegian Pink Salmon and Ribs and Chips.

I was so happy spending time with my sister again. I missed her so much and I wanted to spend more time with her.

Here's the food that we ate that make us so full....






Photobucket

Get paid To Promote at any Location