CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Online Education

I always want to educate myself be it with books, magazines, online etcetera. I love learning new things and I love it whenever I came across a site that can teach me more knowledge about certain things.

I recently read about Brightstorm that offers an online education for teens. I checked out their site and upon joining I was so surprised to learn that I got an online course for free. Yup! you read it right, I got the course of my choice at $49 value for free. I choose to learn more and improve my skills in writing. I got a free writing course with Jennifer Strickland. I love how they educate people. It was fun and not boring since it is like just watching a very casual movie. The subject matter was clearly presented and with high professionalism.

When the right time comes, I would like my children to have an online course at Brightstorm. I know that they would love it and they would understand the courses easily without boring themselves to death.

Sign up for a free brightstorm acocunt to get a $49 value course for free. I know you will love it. Start learning and educating yourself not in a traditional way but in a new and fun way.

Post?slot_id=30014&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark



Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location