CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, June 20, 2008

Symone's First Day



Today was my daughter's first day in school. She'd been looking forward for this since April. I was so excited seeing my Symone back in school again. I woke up at 6am to prepare for her things. Hubby slept late last night because he finished covering Symone's textbooks. When Symone got up she was excited just like Mommy. We were so excited to bring her to school. I even brought my 4 month old son, Liam with us.



I hope this will be a good school year for my little girl.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Mariz

she's so adorable tricia!

Anonymous

Tricia,

God Bless Symone! and may she bring you the joys and fulfillment that would do justice to all your loving care and attention!

Hi Symone! you heard what the old Wind Mill just said? LOL!

Portia

goodluck,cute little girl!!!!make mom and dad proud!

Elvz

Wish you the best in your studies Symone! Make your mom truly a Proud Mommy :) God bless..

Get paid To Promote at any Location