CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Describe Yourself Today

Got this tag from GIVENCHIE

Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

This is me today:

1. SLEEPY as always... got only a couple of hours of sleep last night

2. Stressed of all the issues and lies

3. Fulfilled seeing my little girl taking care of his brother

4. Ate papa's pasalubong (pansit bihon)

5. missing my sister

6. finished my 300 drops on entrecard earlier than expected


Links:
Creative In Me, Little Peanut, Me and Mine, Pea in a Pod, Sugar Magnolias, BLOGGERHAPPY,BerryScrappy, Changing Lanes, Pit Stop, Kapturd, and so i am, Princess Bela, Our Journey To Life, My Planet Purple, Women xplore, Princess Vien, A Pcketful Of Happiness, As We Face Forever, Our Family Adventure, I am Overjoyed, Strawberries and Vanilla, Proud Mommy



Since I am not tagging anyone for this tag, feel free to do this just dont forget to leave me a comment... thanks!

Photobucket




0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location