CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, June 26, 2008

MOMHOOD MOMENTS

got this tag from Mommy Elvz

I could consider myself lucky being a full time mommy to my 2 kids. As much as I wanted to work, hubby and I agreed that I should stay at home to look after my two growing kids. Kids grows fast... I'm grateful that I have been able to look after them everyday. I love my kids and I don't mind staying at home with them. I am fulfilled and blessed having this two miracles in my life.



--------- START HERE -------------

Instructions:
1. Copy and paste this tag from "Start Here" to "End Here". (don't forget the image)
2. Place your blog's name with your URL at the end of the tag. If you have more than one blog, please add them too! Just make sure that you post this tag in all of your blogs.
3. Tag 5 blogs that is not yet in this post (just to avoid duplications ^_^ )
4. This is the twist... Go to the 5 blogs that you tagged and comment on any of their posts. Why? So that search engines can crawl to your site. ^_^
5. Return to the Momhood Moments blog and leave a comment saying that you joined the tag together with the URL of the tag. I'll be checking on it and add you in the master list.

Momhood Moments Tags You List:

1. Momhood Moments 2. Business Mars 3. Concealed Mind 4. http://www.ritzie.info/ 5. Vhiel's Corner 6. Anything and Everything in Between 7. Can of Thoughts 8. Pinay dot US 9. My Blog Entry 10. Byaheng Pinay 11. A Mother's Journal 12. Straight from the Heart 13. Proud Mommy 14. you're next

--------- END HERE -------------

and I'm tagging GIVENCHI, JOY and JOJO

Photobucket

1 comments:

Julie S

That's great of you to stay home and raise your babies. It's certainly a difficult full time job.

Get paid To Promote at any Location