CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, June 16, 2008

OUR FATHER'S DAY CELEBRATION

Its past noon and still we haven't decided where will we celebrate father's day. After all of the suggestions from hubby and mom we finally decided to go to the cemetery... yup! you read it right... we will be celebrating father's day at the cemetery. It's been ages since we last visited my grandfather's grave who passed away a couple of years back. So, off we go with hubby, my two kids, mom, Mimi and our helper. The traffic was quite heavy and it is very exhausting. It took us 2 long hours before reaching Manila North Cemetery. We only stayed there for half an hour.

I missed TATANG (which I fondly call my grandfather)so much... I know that he is happy wherever he is right now... I know that he is happy looking at us living a contented life that he always wanted for us.

Anyways... We had dinner at North Park (a Chinese resto). Mom loves chinese as well as mimi and my symone.

Reached home at 9pm.. It was a very tiring day for all of us.

Hubby and kids are already sleeping and its just now (almost 2am) that ill be having my "alone time" with my laptop... got so many emails to check and so many EC drops to make.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Dorothy

I've been down with a cold, even while my grandson and friend were visiting. We do tend to squeeze so much into life. I'm 62 in July and I wonder does it ever end. Here you are doing what we do..finishing the day with odds and ends that are necessary before you start tomorrow.

Don't get stressed, and remember to get a good amount of sleep. Huh..in another life.

I really like your blog..

Dorothy from grammology
remember to call gram
grammology.com

bigbadbulldog

I made cookies for my dad then burned them =( burgers turned out okay though. I got hime a pressure washer.

nice blog design
www.bigbadbulldog.blogspot.com

Durrty Dav

oh how fun!

Get paid To Promote at any Location