CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, April 5, 2010

Symone's Reward



It's been awhile since I last updated this blog. As of the previous post I told you guys that my daughter Symone just graduated from pre-school. I was so proud of my little girl because she gave me and hubby 3 gold medals. As a way of giving her a reward for a job well done in school, hubby and I decided to give her a reward. We asked her what she wants and she told us that she wanted to have a dvd player portable. So without any hesitations hubby and I bought one as gift for her and when we gave it to her we knew that she is very happy indeed.

I told Symone that she better do good again in school next year because another reward awaits her again.... and she told me... "MOMMY, I'll give you another medal next time"

I am now wondering what reward should we give her again next time? any good idea? =)

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location