CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand




Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand

1. What do you notice about other people's hands?

- Their finger nails =)

2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn't see?

- The pile of papers and books that I've been wanting to sort for ages

3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden?

- it can really enhance my life but it can also add burden

4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?

- Clash of the Titans with my hubby

5. What do you have under your bed?

- old clothes that I will be giving away to some relatives

6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique?

- I think that my being positive even through the most difficult times is what makes me unique.

7. What's your current favorite TV commercial?

- I love the recently launched commercial of a local fastfood chain here in our country. This commercial is about a father and his worries about her daughter growing up.

8. Who do you owe a phone call to?

- My hubby

9. Do you know about my friend's new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please? :)

- I'll definitely give it a try perhaps this Wednesday

3 comments:

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous

Hi, dropping by from PinayMommy.
Hope you also visit and follow my blogs:
http://www.dangzter.com
http://www.jillandjolo.com

More Power!

I am Harriet

I heard that's a good movie.
Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/talking-about-plastic-smack-guess-whos-getting-outed/

Get paid To Promote at any Location