CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Entrecard Cash Out Approved!

Finally, after waiting for weeks (or perhaps, months) my entrecard cash out application was finally approved this morning. I've been religiously dropping ec everyday and I believe that I earned quite a lot of credits which I used to advertise my blog. I read some infos about the entrecard cash out system and I've decided to try it out myself. I transferred some of my credits to my cash out balance. I transferred just enough to test drive this system. A friend told me that it only took 3 hours to transfer the money to her paypal account. I am so excited about it. I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I receive my first ever hard earned money from entrecard... :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

onlinewriter

good to hear that.looking forward to your follow-up post when you've received the amount in your paypal.i haven't cashed in my credits yet for fear that i'd lose my place in the campaign pages.in the first place, don't even know if it affects at all.lol!
will be glad to see your updates.

verabear

Congratulations then, I've been waiting to be approved for cash out for weeks! I wonder how much we can make from EC? Let us know what happens next :)

Get paid To Promote at any Location