CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, October 10, 2008

Glasses at Zenni

I started wearing glasses since I was 10 years old. I cannot leave the house without my good old glasses. Since my old glasses was broken already I've been in a hunt of an eyeglasses that is cheap but has a very good quality. I've been looking and searching online until I found this site, Zenni Optical that sells stylish prescription eyeglasses for only 8$ They have a wide selection of stylish frames with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens, all with anti-scratch protection,UV protection and many more. No wonder that the popular talk radio host of the nationally syndicated consumer advocate program The Clark Howard Show, even recommended Zenni Optical.






Zenni Optical has new frames that just arrived, I looked at the frames and I saw one that I love to have. It is a Plastic full rim frame. It is very stylish and I find it very very pretty. It comes with different colors to choose from, Burgundy outside, Raspberry inside; Brown outside, Yellow inside; or Black outside, Blue inside; Black outside, Red inside; or Black. It is only $8 so it means I can still buy a few more nice frames for my mom and dad.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location