CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mom’s Real Spa Treatment

Got tagged by Isah Marie...
Upon looking at the pictures below I come to realize how lucky I am because I am pampering myself with this treatments everyday at my own home for free.... hehehe!
having this treatments is quite tiring but it is very much fulfilling.

Having Spa Treatments: Wheng | Yen | Shimumsy | Eds | Mitch | SAHM-Mitch | Cielo of Brown Pinay | iceah of Pinay Chicken Heart | Proud Mommy | Your blog where you posted this.


Eyebrow threading


Microdermabrasion


Aroma Therapy


Body wrap


Blowout


To all the mommies who want to grab this feel free to post it...


Photobucket




0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location