CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, June 20, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Four





Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

-it'll be Australia...


Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?

-I prefer using Firefox


Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your
country?

-Since I took so many subjects in school about my country's history, i'll probably give my self 7. I think I know enough.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is…

-Love is God, my life, my family, my friends and all the things and people that I love

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

- Nope





Photobucket

15 comments:

Pea in a Pod

Nice feast! Happy Friday!

Btw, dropped at your EC:) My feast is here;
http://yennygirl.com/?p=1976

MiLeT

oh yeah, i also love to go to australia.

my feast is served here!

hoe you can drop by.

Maisie

What you said about love was very nice. I said Africa, but I'd love to visit Australia, too. I've never been to either.

julliefer

firefox rules!

my feast is also served. pls check it out!
http://julliefer.blogspot.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-four.html

Gill

I enjoyed your feast, great main course! Have a good weekend.

View my feast here

Dawn

Hi there - I dropped too :) I'd love to visit Australia too, just don't know if I could stand the heat!

Dawn @
Coming to a Nursery Near You

Bela

i agree with your main course...

mine is now served. hope you can drop by:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-four.html

Mercedes

Yippee for Australia and Firefox! Thanks for visiting my feast!

Kimber

I like your feast!

Tawnya Shields

Happy Friday.
I think Firefox is teh best way to go. Now if the rest of the internet would update and accept Firefox. Life would be much easier.:o)

Nice blog.

Nita

Great feast. My feast is up as well. Hope to see you there. Have a great week!

Cheers,
Nita's Random Thoughts
Nita's Corner
Thomas Web Links
Thomas Travel Tales
Great Finds and Deals
Bohol Paradise

Rach

Cool feast, australia was my second choice, but really I'd just love to travel all over the world!

Myndie

Cute blog and great feast!

MD

Hello,

Just want to say Greeting from Malaysia

Pok Dell

Enterinsg your EC list
Snapshotcap

Get paid To Promote at any Location