CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, June 13, 2008

FEAST ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY THREE



Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

-I am very optimistic. I always try to see the positive side of everything.

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

- it'll always be black

Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

-I'm having my nails done once every two weeks at a salon

Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

-yup, it was a contest on axn a couple of years back. I won a 1 year free subscription of asiaweek magazine.

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

-I have my desktop pc in the living room while my laptop is in my room beside our bed.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Bela

it is really nice to always see the positive side of everything...wish i can be like that too...

mine is now served. hope you can drop by:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-three.html

Happy FF!

Gabriel

I'm still trying to figure out if I have ever won anything online. I keep thinking and thinking, but I don't remember anything... :-(

Please find my feast here.

Also, I got the best Father's Day gift ever today. Wanna check? It's here. Sorry for the unrelated link, but I'm just so proud!

Happy Feasting, and have a great weekend!

Get paid To Promote at any Location