I recieved an email from my sister informing me that she won't be coming home this May anymore....:( but instead she'll be here this July for her birthday and my little symone's birthday.
anyway, it's past midnight and my kids are all sleeping. Hubby is still watching tv so i have no choice but to wait for him since I cannot sleep without him.
I just wanna share an email that I read this morning.....
New Breast Cancer Infos
WARN ALL FEMALES E.G. WIVES, DAUGHTERS, GIRL FRIENDS
Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous,
This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on
the Ellen show and said this same exact thing. This
has been identified as the most common cause of the
high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia
A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with
breast cancer. The Doctor told her: women should not
drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the
bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast
cancer. So please be careful and do not drink bottled
water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on
to all the women in your life. This information is the
kind we need to know and be aware and just might save
us!!!! The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak
into the water and they have found these toxins in
breast tissue. Use a stainless steel Canteen or a
glass bottle when you can!!!
Let us take good care of our health!!!
I hope this info will be helpful......
have to sleep now..... GOODNIGHT!
*thanks to TRINE GALVEZ for this information