CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Audition for PSP





















I got addicted to Audition since last year.... FYI, Audition is an online dancing game here on Asia.
Im a frustrated dancer so thanks to the makers of this game and I can finally dance.... hahaha!

Anyway, I was downloading cso's and iso's for my psp last night when i
read AUDITION PORTABLE. Hubby told me to download it not knowing that i am downloading my favorite game for my PSP.

after 4 hours of downloading the file, hubby told me to put the file in the psp and im super happy when i saw that it was "THE" audition.... my game....

so to make the long story short, i played till 4am.... hahaha!!!!

thanks honey!!!!










Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location