CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good News!


Got this news just a couple of minutes ago....

My sister will be home (hopefully) this May!!! WOW! I'm so excited!!!!

To give a brief story about my sister, ELLA....... she's staying in Dubai for two years now. She's working as a Junior Lawyer in Hadef AL-Dahiri. She went home last September for Mom's 60th birthday. She stayed here for only a month.

I miss my sister so much!!!! I'm looking forward spending time with her soon......

I know my Little Symone misses her also..... When you asked my daughter about her tita ella, she'll tell you that they'll be going to Disneyland and she misses her tita so much.

I'll be seeing you soon ELLA!!!!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Kidazy

That's so great! My sister lives in Prague and I'm in the US so I know how hard it is to be away from a sister!

Get paid To Promote at any Location