CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Friend's Wedding

One of my close girl friend called me up this afternoon to inform me that after a year of being engage to her childhood sweetheart, they will finally tie the knot 2 months from now. I am so excited since my daughter will be one of their flower girls. My friend told me that she's so busy preparing for her big event and she was not expecting that planning a wedding is as hard as she is experiencing right now. She sees to it that every single details of the wedding is well organized as she doesn't want anything funny to happen on her much awaited event. She wanted their wedding to be as elegant as possible but she also wants to spend their wedding money wisely. She and her fiance are now hunting for cheap invitations and they are now asking me some help about it since they know that I am patient looking for some good deals online.

I told my daughter Symone that she will be a flower girl again soon (it's her second time anyway) and she is so happy and excited about it. As early as now, I'll start to look for some beautiful gown designs online and I'll see to it that my child will look good on my friend's wedding.

2 comments:

Anonymous

How awesome!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, my blogging buddy ;]

Unknown

hi my friends, is my first time to visiting your blog, wow your blog so nice and good, im glad in here, maybe someday I’ll found something in this site. Thanks. Come on! Surf Through my blog http://iimusica.com/ for all the latest Information and updates of your favorites Business, computer, Education, general, Health, News, others, sports, technology etc…

Get paid To Promote at any Location