CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

From My Inbox : One Of The Best Email Of 2010




I am so happy that my kids slept early tonight and it only means that I'll be having my alone time with my lappy earlier than usual. I was planning to check out the workflow document management that I saw earlier on the other site but instead I ended up cleaning my inbox with some (actually, many..=)) unwanted emails that I got these past few days. I came across this email that I received from a very dear friend and sister in law, Trine.

Please find time to read it because this is definitely a word to live by....



HOW TO STAY YOUNG

1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight, and
and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay
'them'

2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.

3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening,
whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'

4. Enjoy the simple things.

5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.

6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person,
who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.

7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets,
keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.

8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.

10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER
: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!

Worry about nothing, pray about everything!!!


do you have any email that you wanted to share with everyone? feel free to leave a comment and I would definitely visit your post.

I'll be putting up a MrLinky next time and I hope you can all join me as we explore and share our emails.

From my inbox will be on every Tuesday.

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location