CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, March 1, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I am so thankful that my very good friend Jane of The Dance of Life gave me this beautiful award. Thank you very much my friend and I am so thankful to have a good friend like you and Anthony. See you soon....





Award rules are as follows:

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won. 4. State 7 things about yourself

Here are the 7 facts about my self

1. I sleep real late....4-5 am
2. I love to spend my Sundays with my cousins at my grandparents place
3. I love to read
4. I am addicted to Korean series
5. I have 2 kids despite of having polycystic ovaries
6. I've been dying to taste the german beer boot
7. I love collecting bus tickets when I was in college

As the rule says, I must pass this award to 15 bloggers. I think that 15 won't be enough because I have so many wonderful friends that I would like to award with this one. So I would like to pass this award to all my regular visitors and to all my friends on my blog roll.Feel free to grab this guys!
Get paid To Promote at any Location