CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday 9 : She's a Beauty



1. Do you consider yourself beautiful?
- yes definitely.... lol!

2. Do you think you have a great sense of humor?
- i think so....

3. What is the funniest thing you ever said?
- yesterday I told my daughter that I don't want her to get married because if she does mommy will get sick...hehehe!

4. What's the funniest thing you ever did?
- i cannot think of anything right now but i know that I am always doing funny things because my family always laugh at every single thing that I do...I really wonder why

5. In a partner, how important are looks?
- it is not that important as look as we are compatible

6. In a partner, how important is sense of humor?
- very important! I want to be happy and I enjoy laughing

7. What's the funniest thing a partner ever said?
- I always ask hubby why does he love me and I always got the same answer...he doesnt know!

8. What's the funniest thing a partner ever did?
- geezzz...I cannot remember anymore

9. In a partner, how important is intelligence?
- it is very important...i love to have long and nice conversations with someone I am with always.

Photobucket





2 comments:

Leilanie

hello. i am having a linky love blog hop at my blog. you're welcome to leave your link. happy halloween!

Leilanie

ohh, its at: http://travelwithmarie.blogspot.com

Get paid To Promote at any Location