CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, October 24, 2009

From My Inbox - The Invisible Man

It's been awhile since I posted something right from my inbox. Here's something that my sister send me I think a couple of months back. This is truly amazing...check it out


This guy paints himself, no trick photography he just paints himself... Check the last two pics...they are amazing...












Photobucket





2 comments:

Anonymous

Nice blog...,hai my name is Nedyasafira, ihave one suggest for you,i see your related post make with link within. Why not you try to change it for better link, you can find for this post http://www.bloggerplugins.org/2009/08/related-posts-thumbnails-blogger-widget.html ,thats not my blog but you need it. my blog at http://nedyasafira.blogspot.com . thank...

Leilanie

wow that's cool. at first, i couldn't find him in the bulldozer one. i had to look close. those are really cool. that must take a lot of patience.

Get paid To Promote at any Location