CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fill Ins




And...here we go!

1. It was a dark and stormy night, I can't help to feel sleepy.

2. My daughter cannot carry all the things she has to bring to school so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, I forgot to get all the things I have to bring.

4. I woke up last night...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... my children are sleeping.

6. I am starving to death please give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my grandparents place, tomorrow my plans include staying at home with the children all day and Sunday, I want to have a dinner with hubby's friends!

Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location