CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, October 23, 2009


And...here we go!

1. The crickets sing, I just wish I know what are they singing.

2. I'll be always here for you wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the stress and worries.

4. I am a millionaire; this was a dream.

5. But as for me and my family, we know that God will always be with us no matter what .

6.I am happy because I come from a very crazy but loving family =)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dining out with my family, tomorrow my plans include having a simple birthday dinner with some friends and Sunday, I want to go to my grandparents place to celebrate my birthday with my relatives!

Photobucket





Get paid To Promote at any Location