CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag Time!

Tagged by ANNZ

A. Attached or single ? --- Attached

B. Best friend? --- Jeanneth Padilla

C. Cake or pie? --- Cake

D. Day of choice? --- Sunday

E. Essential item? --- my laptop

F. Favorite color? --- blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? ---Bears

H. Hometown? --- Las Pinas City

I. Favorite indulgence? --- Japanese Foods

J. January or July? --- both... my eldest was born July and my youngest January

K. Kids? --- 2

L. Life isn't complete without? --- God and my family

M. Marriage date ? --- November 7, 2000

N. Number of magazine subscriptions? -0

O. Orange or apple? ---apple

P. Phobias? ---- cockroaches

Q. Quotes? – "Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family"

R. Reasons to smile? ---kids

S. Season of choice? ---- summer

T. Tag 5 people - I am tagging everyone who wants to answer this questions.

U. Unknown fact about me? - I don't know how to drive

V. Vegetable ? --- eggplant, cauliflower, young corn and string beans

W. Worst habit? --- smoking

X. X-ray or ultrasound? - ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food(s)? – kani roll, california maki, shawarma, pasta, pizza etc.

Z. Zodiac sign --- Scorpio


Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location