CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, November 10, 2008

My Family

Last night while we were at my Tito Ding's wake, we took pictures. I just wanna share these recent pictures of my family, my kids specifically. They were growing so fast! While downloading the pictures last night I suddenly realized that my little girl is not so little anymore.

She is now 5 years old and in kindergarten school. I can now have conversations with her. She questions about a lot of things now. She is very active and she loves to play computer games.

On the other hand, my youngest is now 9 months old. He can now stand alone and can do simple tricks that amuses us. He smiles and laughs a lot. He knows how to say mama and dada already. I am so grateful that God gave me this two wonderful kids that makes my life complete.

Hubby and I recently celebrated our 8th year wedding anniversary. There is no doubt about it... We still love each other more than ever.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location