CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Confirmed!


My sister sent me a copy of her flight confirmation! I am so excited! 9 more days to go... She'll be home with us till January 6th. All of us are so happy. So many things has been planned for her vacation. I can't wait to spend more time with my sister. I've been looking forward to this since last year and I'm really so excited because this will be her first time to see my little boy, Liam. I was pregnant when she had her vacation last year. My daughter Symone has been counting her fingers everyday, she's counting how many sleeps more till her Tita Ella will be home. She loves Ella so much and she told me that she will tell her Tita Ella to buy her a doll house, a pogo stick and a tent, HAHAHA! So, Ella if you are reading this post better be ready for a shopping spree with Symone.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location