CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, November 7, 2008

Our 8th Wedding Anniversary

anniversary Pictures, Images and Photos

Today hubby and I are celebrating our 8th year wedding anniversary. Time really flies fast.... I can't believe that we are already 8 years married.

I am just so grateful that I have come to the right decision and accept hubby's proposal to get married.

After all these years I am just so thankful to God for giving me happiness and contentment through the presence of my husband. No words can express how truly happy I am with what is going on in my life right now. There may be no such thing as perfect but my life, my family is I can say close enough to be perfect. Hubby and I may still have our differences and flaws but living with him for the past 8 years made me learn to live with him without expecting too much.

I remembered an old song from Shaniah Twain.... Hubby and I love this song. We can relate to lyrics of this song.... I searched it and found this video...



and now it feels good to hear it again.... memories kept on flashing back.... We've had our share of obstacles along the way but thank God that we held on.... We are still together.

I love you honey and thank you for sharing your life with me. Thanks for being a good daddy to my children. I may not be a very good wife to you but always remember that I am trying so hard to to be the best that I can be for you and our children.

I will forever be in love with you no matter what!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Babette

Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary! :o)

Lainy

Sis,

Happy 8th Wedding anniversary. This is a moving post. I'm sure your hubby is very happy and proud twice as much to have you as his wife...

Cheers for a long- lasting marriage!

Get paid To Promote at any Location