CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Wonder Whats She's Doing Tonight

  
Saturday 9: I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight

1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing?
-  yes

2. What was your favorite vacation ever?
- when we went to my hubby's province last year. my whole family stayed there for 2 days and we had fun. My kids enjoyed every minute of it!

3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what's going on before it happens?
- I love surprises especially when the kids surprises me with stuffs that they made secretly just for me

4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK.
- I did a poem when I was in high school but unfortunately I didn't save a copy of it =(

5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills?
- yup! lots of  unexpected orders for my online shop

6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don't count.

- I am blessed to have good friends and all of them matters a lot to me...I have friends for more than 20 years and I am grateful still having them in my life right now.

7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day?
- I am planning to give my kids a pet very soon.

8. It's Friday afternoon and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda on a hot August night?
- a night out with my college friends

9. What's your worst nervous habit?
-  none =)

2 comments:

Unknown

awww.. sayang nmnung poem :)

wow, ang sweet pala ng mga kids mo..

visiting from S9!

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-wonder-what-shes-doing-tonight.html

see yah, thanks!

Rechie

yes sis it all..hehehe we have the same short answer on no. 1. I would like to have night out on Friday night too.

here from S9:
mine's here

Get paid To Promote at any Location