CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

 

And...here we go!

1. How can I finish my pending online tasks when my internet is acting up again.

2. I have to do something on the growing weeds in our garden .

3. My hair badly needs a treatment.

4. We will be a having a reunion with my college group very soon!.

5. My favorite summer fruits are watermelon and Honeydew.

6. My neighbors screaming...what was that?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie marathon with my family , tomorrow my plans include having a body massage and spa with my husband and Sunday, I want to go to the mall after our Sunday church service!

Get paid To Promote at any Location