CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, February 6, 2009

Unwanted Hair Solution

I've been suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS) for three years now. My Ob-Gyne told me that I got this PCOS from gaining a lot of weight after giving birth to my eldest child. As far as I know, a woman who has PCOS has so many changes in her body. One is infertility, thank God and I am not one of them because after being diagnosed I found out that I am pregnant again with my second child. A woman who has a PCOS can also suffer from high blood pressures, acne, thinning of hair and excessive body or facial hair. I am currently having issues with unwanted hair on my legs. Though it's not yet noticeable I feel that I should do something about it as early as now.

I am in the process of looking and searching for a perfect and effective way to remove it. A friend told me to consider laser hair removal. I am kinda curious about it and while searching the net about it I found this video that talks about IPL.




The Complete Guide To Laser Hair Removal instructional DVD can be purchased for only $175 plus shipping. If you want to order a copy just call 1-800-414-2434 or might as well visit their site for more information, www.VideoShelf.com

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bella Sweet Cakes

Hi Mom tricia,, passing by,, IPL I am had IPl nak 7 session na ko sa underarm and it is effective but costly.... but sa legs ko naman meron akong epilator ,,, although di nawala it takes a long time to grow back,,,

Unknown

I've nominated you for a blog award. Stop by my blog and check it out! :-)

PINAY MOMMY

Hello Mommy! Thanks for being one of my top 10 entrecard droppers for the month of January 2009.

Here is some link love for you: http://www.pinaymommyonline.com/2009/02/top-10-ec-droppers-for-january-2009.html

God bless!

Get paid To Promote at any Location