CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Perfect Gift For A New Born

They say that having a child is one of life's greatest joys. I am so thankful that I am blessed with two adorable kids and experience the joy that I never thought I could feel.

My cousin will be experiencing the joy and pride of being a mother soon. She called me up last night to tell me that she will be giving birth anytime now. I am so excited! We haven't seen each other for two years now but our relationship is as close as ever. If only I could be with her at the hospital during this milestone in her life.... She told me that they will be having a baby girl and her husband is so excited. We talked for two hours straight! I missed her so much and I am so happy for her. She told me that she and her husband are considering to preserve their child's umbilical cord in a cord blood bank. The stem cells found in the umbilical cord are said to treat numerous diseases which one can encounter in the future. Cyro Cell Blood Bank is one of the most trusted when it comes to stem cell preservation. Cyro Cell is also one of the largest and most established cord blood bank and they have more or less 175,000 satisfied clients worldwide and that is more than enough reason for my cousin to consider stem cell preservation with them.

So if you are expecting a new baby this month, they are currently offering a a variety of payment plans and financing options to meet almost any budget. Go and enroll now to receive a limited special offer when you avail their services.

Post?slot_id=32731&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location