CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, May 23, 2008

TEN THINGS ABOUT ME

Got this Tag from RENZ and JANNESSE


RULES:

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here goes ...

1. I used to play piano when I was little I even had a piano tutor thats teaching me everday after school

2. I love watching and collecting Koreanovelas

3. I love BURONG DALAG

4. I cry easily

5. I used to be an avid fan of Michael Jackson. I used to collect posters, mags and cassette tapes. I even watched his concert in Paranaque City last 1996

6. I dont know how to swim

7. I lost 14lbs since I gave birth 3 months ago

8. I have 2 kids inspite of having a PCOS (thank God!)

9. I undergo Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy or Gall Bladder Removal 2 years ago

10.I love my nails so much, I see to it that I should have a manicure/pedicure every week.

and now I'm passing this tag to my friends namely,

1. MOMMY ELVZ

2. LARA

3. PRILY

4. MOMMY SHENG

5. CARAMEL CORN

6.JULIET

7. ALBERT

8. EVA

9. THATA

10. ANGIE

Photobucket

3 comments:

Gorgeous MUM

hi there! thanks for the tag, but i have done it already. here's the link if you want to check it out . . . http://kaidensgorgeousmum.blogspot.com/2008/03/10-random-facts-about-me.html

thanks again! take care!

Tina

wow good for you losing all that weight.

I like these type of memes, good to have a nosey lol.

Prily

hi,Tricia,we'll grab it next time.thanks for tagging me.take care!

Get paid To Promote at any Location