CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Proud Mommy Moment

My daughter Symone just graduated from nursery this morning. I'm so happy seeing her dance and sing on stage. Hubby was so proud seeing her "not so" little girl performing. My daughter recieved a recognition award for being so friendly and independent. Hubby went on stage to put my child's medal.









This is one of the few moments I cherish very much.... seeing my child growing and looking at my hubby's eyes that is full of love and happiness for his child.

Keep it up Symone!!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Prily

Fantastic job!What a wonderful family!As parents we are very proud of our kids' achievements.Congratulations to your "not so little baby girl".hehehe!I know that they do grow so fast!

Get paid To Promote at any Location