CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 9 : I Want You Back


Saturday 9: I Want You Back



1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?
- I just got up from bed. I was so shocked when my mother told me about it. I silently cried for my first ever official crush.

2. How do you think that he will be remembered?
- The Jacko will definitely be remembered through his music

3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?
- I love all of his songs but I love this one more.....Man In The Mirror

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?
- Nope

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?
- Yes, my uncle

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?
- definitely

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson?
- nope

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?
- yup

9. What else will you remember McMahon for?
-

RIP
In Memory of Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon




Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location